Suggestions for hauling Computer Garage from Beaverton, OR to Yates Center, KS?

From: William S. <wilby98_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Mar 5 01:59:35 2002

I think from a cost point of view, the trailer is the
best option. You are not paying by the mile and
you don't have to be in a great hurry to get it back
after you reach your destination. A suburban is
an ideal tow vehicle. If you need more room then
I would arrange an additional car/trailer combo
and run a mini "convoy". Make sure and have a cb
radio in both vehicles so you can chat. Kinda fun,
don't you think?

On Mon, Mar 04, 2002 at 07:14:29PM +0000, Vintage Computer Festival wrote:

> We're now in the planning phases for moving Jim Willing's Computer Garage
> from Oregon to Kansas. We're currently looking for the best equipment
> option for moving.

<<snip>>
--
Bill