Shipping Big Iron & Rail Right-Of-Way Abandonment

From: Brian Chase <vaxzilla_at_jarai.org>
Date: Tue Mar 5 09:44:02 2002

On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, Douglas Quebbeman wrote:

> But all that line is [now greenway], replete with joggers...

Better greenway than highway. I do wish more light rail would be put
into use here in the US. Having spent a few years in Los Angeles, I'm
very much convinced that our cities would benefit from improved public
transportation systems.

Also, to keep things on topic, does BART still use any PDP-8 systems?
I read someplace, probably a few years ago now, that they used PDP-8s
for their control systems.

-brian.