Unix disk images and archiving

From: James L. Rice <jrice_at_texoma.net>
Date: Mon Mar 25 12:59:37 2002

I've been using dd on Solaris to make images, don't know why I didn't
think about that last night, brainfart maybe. Let me know how
connecting the PM 1.3gb goes. Getting the Jaz up was "fun". I've passed
on several PM 1.3gb drives before, if it works, it might be fun getting
one next time. I have just installed a Pinnacle Micro CDR drive on my
#1 cube. I'm going to try burning a few "coasters" on the cube. I'll
let you know how it goes.

James