fair price for apple articles

From: Hans Franke <Hans.Franke_at_mch20.sbs.de>
Date: Thu Mar 6 08:21:00 2003

> >> 2 Apple II GS, a IIc (claimed to be new in box), a Mac Plus, couple
> >> monitors, external floppy and hard drives and "scads of software and manuals".

> >$100 is fair.

> WOW! I can't believe Sellam of all people over priced this bundle.

> $100 is very generous for what is listed. Unless there are some really
> unusual monitors or software/manuals, then I don't think the lot is worth
> more than about $20, and that is more as a "thanks for letting me have
> it" gesture.

Well, he isn't always that cheap... :)

My quess would habve been anywhere between 50 and 150 USD, asumeing
that it's from the original owver, and therefore working and more
important with a huge pile of documentation and software. Also
IIgs systems that are still in use (or where until recently) are
usualy well equipped, often with harddrives etc. I'd take a look
at least.

Gruss
H.
P.S.: For a working GS Transwarp and/or GS Harddisk even I'd offer
some green paper.

--
VCF Europa 4.0 am 03./04. Mai 2003 in Muenchen
http://www.vcfe.org/