WTD: NEC V20 Hardware Manual, IBM PC schematics

From: Antonio Carlini <arcarlini_at_iee.org>
Date: Tue Mar 11 15:12:00 2003

> > Problem #1: PartMiner seem to have locked access to *ALL* the
> > datasheets. Fun, fun, fun. What was once a genuinely useful service
> > has now "gone to the dogs"... Thank-you dot.bomb...
>
> I downloaded it from partminer just last week. I can
> understand not wanting to go through the registration thing,
> though. I'll put it up somewhere if you want a copy.

A few years ago partminer (aka Free Trade Zone) was available
for free. Then it closed its doors to anyone not paying for
the subscription service (which is $1000s or more per annum).

Now it seems that *some* data sheets are available and some
are locked. Not all discontinued parts are available, I
didn't search long enough to see any logic to it.

I guess as long as *some* stuff is there, it may be worth
registering.

Antonio

--
Antonio Carlini             arcarlini_at_iee.org