SVGA with DE9

From: Joe <>
Date: Mon Sep 8 11:42:00 2003

At 11:52 AM 9/8/03 -0400, you wrote:
>>Do you mean "DB9" connectors?
>I was under the impression that the small D shell size was an "E" not a
>"B". That "B" was the larger size commonly found on 25 pin connectors
>(lets not split hairs here, everyone knows what I mean by 25 pin
>connector... ie:


   Note, that even D what-ever is not entirely correct. Different
manufacturers call it different things.

>But I am curious what the Sun monitor connector is called (that one that
>is a DB shell with 3 large barrel pins as well as some smaller pins).

   I've always heard it called a 13W3.I don't know if that it's officail
designation or not. It's widely used on SUN and SGI monitors.

Received on Mon Sep 08 2003 - 11:42:00 BST

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:36:25 BST