Computer Replica's

From: Zane H. Healy <healyzh_at_aracnet.com>
Date: Thu Mar 25 01:10:32 2004

>I'd second Zane's vote for a PDP-10, and an S/360 / S/370 might be nice,
>but I think a 7094 would be a bit cooler.. er... more fun. Hmm, those
>are both 36-bit machines.

Since you mention the 36-bit aspect, I'd almost suggested the
Honeywell DPS-8, but decided against it do to the lack available
software (there is a HUGE difference between the software *existing*
and being available). Though the thought of actually being able to
boot GCOS-8 at home is a bit frightening :^)

                        Zane

| healyzh_at_aracnet.com (primary)    | OpenVMS Enthusiast         |