request for comments on some used equipment

From: Greg Troutman <mor_at_crl.com>
Date: Fri Mar 13 08:16:07 1998

Yesterday, I saw three interesting machines but I didn't get them
because A) I was short on cash and B) I'm really running out of room
around here and trying not to buy everything I see... I'm not at all
familiar with any of these, but if I were to go back and possibly get
one of them, I'd like some comments on them to help me decide:

- Amstrad PCW 8256 (z80/cpm system?)
- Sanyo MBC 550 (straight PC clone?)
- Olivetti EVT300 (I may have botched the part number from faulty
memory, it's a stylish black metal PC-ish box with one 3.5"
floppy--related to AT&T 6300?)

All were priced in the 10-15 dollar range. Which, if any, would you
buy?

--
mor_at_crl.com
http://www.crl.com/~mor/