Club (was Re: pdp 11s to be auctioned at Goddard)

From: Brian Roth <broth_at_heathers.stdio.com>
Date: Thu Mar 22 18:55:02 2001

I'm in as well. I think the logistics and legalities could be worked out. I have
space on my Web server I would more than glad to donate for the project. I also
will be building a very large storage building this summer solely for my
computers. There will be plenty of space to park workstations to mainframes. I
live in the Niagara Falls NY area. Two hours to Toronto, Two hours to Syracuse.